Well, it’s been a hot 🔥 minute since I’ve written anything on here. I’m not exactly sure where to begin so I think I’ll just jump right in with what’s new. But before that let me reintroduce myself. I’m a lot of things but primarily a teacher, author (The EduProtocols Field Guide Math Edition), and creator of MathReps. More recently, I have started embroidery, bread making, and homemade vanilla extract.
In no particular order:
- The MathReps Facebook Group continues to grow
- I’ve been doing a lot of work creating new MathReps for various grades
- EduProtocols Plus has launched and has included me in the fun!
- Jeremiah Ruesch and I have launched our EP+ Math Show
- I’ve been terrible about posting my resources after presenting. I will be better at that. I’ve already updated my presentation page to include Spring CUE. Go me!
- I’ve created a course for EduProtocols Plus on implementing MathReps
I intended this one to be a quick reintroduction/catch-up post. I will write more soon about some of the amazing things that I experienced at Spring CUE 23! Quizizz was amazing and loving the new updates – that’ll be one post on its own. There was LOTS of LOVE ❤️ for MathReps during the conference. It felt like it was mentioned or highlighted everywhere from sessions to hallway discussions to the vendor hall.
I would like to thank Kyle Anderson for inspiring me to blog again. He too took a hiatus, although a shorter one than myself, and is now back at it!