My name is Lisa Nowakowski.
I am a Google Innovative Educator & Trainer, PBS LearningMedia Digital Innovator, ClassDojo Mentor, and Leading Edge Certified.
I teach in King City, CA at King City Arts Magnet. The goal of this site is to help others navigate the world of technology as it relates to classroom experiences — and life in general.
- BS Elementary Education, Oakland University (Rochester, MI)
- MA Ed, University of Phoenix
- 21 years classroom experience
- March 2010 Crystal Apple Award Winner (Central Coast, CA)
- 2011 Chevron Innovative Educator Award
- Google Innovative Educator
- Google Education Trainer
- Leading Edge Certified – Online and Blended Learning
- Leading Edge Certified – Digital Educator
- 2016 Google Geo Teacher Institute
- 2016 ClassDojo Mentor Teacher
- CUE Lead Learner
- CUE IEC Social Media Director
- Tech lead at King City Arts Magnet
- Tech Support for Sol Treasures (local non-profit art gallery)
- Member of Computer Using Educators (CUE)
- Member of San Luis Obispo CUE (SLOCUE)
- First cohort for Innovative Educators Advanced Studies Certificate (IEASC) through CUE and Fresno Pacific University
- CUE RockStar Faculty 2013 (Paso Robles, CA Express and Orange County); 2014 (Tulare, Lake Tahoe, Manhattan Beach – CA and Saugatuck, MI); 2015 Faculty (Manhattan Beach) Lead (Google Edition – Oxnard).
- SLOCUE Board Member – Member at Large
You forgot “all around good person!” : )